Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@lancelock  Thanks for sharing the photo of your new setup. Very nice. I imagine the Modded 205 with the Benchmark is going to be a great combination to drive the DIs. 
almarg, thanks for that information. I am a long time Blue Jean user. What you read on the Odyssey page seems to have little to do with what Klaus builds. I told him about the need for the long run. He may be compensating for that in the design, but I'll run it by him. I think I've spent about 2 hours on the phone learning from him so far and enjoyed every second. His excitement and energy is contagious. I discussing the long cables he also said he felt longer speaker cables were superior to longer interconnects. Even balanced ones. I was actually a bit surprised.
lancelok, that sounds like an awesome set-up. Your Tektons will improve with break-in. At least mine certainly did. So you can look forward to that.
tekton
6 posts
06-25-2017 11:25am
Just finished putting around 220hours of play time on my DIs. They sounded fantastic right out of the box but are AMAZING after the break in. Very very happy!!

--------------
I’ve read through this whole thread, and I am quite intrigued. I still am not sure if the Electrons or DIs would be best for me, but I won’t get into that now.

What I am sure of is that I am put off by this user:  tekton.  As some others have said, I think he’s a shill. And, if he is a shill, I wonder how many others who are posting here are too? Here is why I say this:
- as others have noted, his name is tekton. Coincidence... maybe.
- Only 6 posts?  Most don't really have much detail.  Coincidence?  Hmm.
- On June 13, he says his speakers are due "tomorrow".
- Later on June 13, he says they arrived and he unpacked them.  Coincidentally they arrived a day early, and that's not worthy of a comment?
- On June 14, he says he auditioned the Triton speakers (which he calls Titan) "at length". He then "strongly recommends" the DI's, and insists you wouldn’t send them back. After having them ONE day.
- In this current thread on June 25, he says he’s logged 220 hours of listening time. For speakers he’s had 12 days. That means he’s listened 18 hours per day EVERY day for the last 12 days. So, what... sleep 6 hours, then turn on the stereo without eating or leaving home for the rest of the day?  For almost two weeks?  

Sorry. I really am not the kind of person to call someone out. I usually see this stuff, ignore it, and move on. But, in this case, all the warm fuzzies about the Double Impacts makes me want to really understand what they are all about.  And, unfortunately seeing a shill like this gives me less confidence... not more.   Your plan, mr tekton is backfiring... with me, anyway.

So, if you are for real, tekton, you are overselling it. If you are a shill, then you are really overselling it. Either way, I don’t believe you at this point. And, now I wonder who else is "stretching the truth".
" And, now I wonder who else is "stretching the truth". " You're on to us! We are all shills attempting to get you to buy Tektons. We are up to 1000 posts. Please hurry. We are tiring. :-)
I can see where the username of Tekton could raise some suspicion. However the last thing this thread needs is a shill at this juncture given the multitude of positive responses from very happy owners. What could a shill add at this stage of this thread? Seems like tardy timing IMO. 
There are enough credible audiogon members participating here and I feel very comfortable with the many High endorsements written here. I believe it’s all legitimate and sincere.
Charles