Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Well, hell.... that tears that idea. That was the best Idea I had so far today too.

Wait... I just had another.... I'm going to need a toothbrush, some bailing wire, duct tape, some toothpicks and a turkey baster. I'll be right back.....

@grannyring  that deal definitely has my attention. It's within driving distance too.
@charles1dad  where the heck can I find find pricing on First Watt without having to stagger into a brick and mortar and arm wrestle sales people?
@teajay I wish that list was in my price range! I just can't justify that investment. 
@corelli Marantz separates are still on the list as far as I'm concerned. Especially the pre/pro. I put Emotiva and Outlaw in the same general bracket and all seem like they have good reputations with Emotiva having some product offering hick-ups that seemed to last a bit long.
@lancelock I was almost ready to order the JOB but it only doesn't have balanced inputs. I don't think a 50ft RCA cable is a good idea. That does sound like an excellent piece though reading the reviews.
@mac48025 the 3-Channel Odyssey Stratos HT-3 Would allow me to power the center channel up-front too. Can you tell me more of your Odyssey experience? Never heard of them.
@stfoth, I hear ya man. At this point it isn't in the cards or budget. I'm going to do the best I can with an HT system that does stereo well.

Hello Bullitt,
There’s a used First Watt F3 for sale on this site. However it’s a very simple single ended design(RCA) rather than the balanced you desire.
I've always heard for long runs it is much better to go with the balanced. I don't want to trade one problem for another. But thanks for the heads-up!
I did not know xlr was a must. The Belles is rca with xlr only when used as a mono amp. Need to find another matching Belles amp for use in balanced mode. I did see this Pass Labs amp......It is some 12 years old but a great amp and balanced inputs also......
http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649340044-pass-labs-x3-150w-x3/

Also, these amps were already  mentioned and very good.

http://audioasylumtrader.com/ca/listing/Amplifier-SS/Odyssey-Audio/Stratos-Extreme/Mono-block-power-...