Avalon Time vs Avalon ISIS ?

About 20K difference , which would you go for ?
hugos7
Thanks for the additional advise siddh, the new saga is too expensive for me at the moment. 
Only if I had more space..I would go for the Isis.
Good luck. I can relate to the space issue.  It's unfortunate you can't audition the Isis to see how it fits.

Hello hugos7 and siddh.

Thought I would share my experience with you. This coming Oct. will be 2 years for me with the Isis.  *WOW*    I also had the Eidolon Diamonds for a little over 10 yrs.  Like siddh I thought my room wouldn't be able to handle the Isis and would have bass issues.  Surprisingly the Isis is more controlled, tighter, and more defined in the bass than the ED.  When it's called for in the content the larger woofers of the Isis just supply that extra low extension and weight.  This added low extension pays off big time on large orchestral works in the way of the soundstage &  sound-space. The hall dimensions just sound so much larger and images within in the soundstage have more room to breathe within the space.  

Also, a big congrats to siddh on his Times!!! 

hugos7  Avalon Time vs Avalon ISIS ?

About 20K difference , which would you go for ?

Some Avalon speaker have very hard to drive impedance/phase angle loads, (good to see the graphs on these)
Then it will depend what amp you have, to look at those loads to see if it will work out.

Cheers George