Has anyone heard new Less Loss C- Mark power cable?

Supposed to exceed all prior models. Anyone?

I am starting to see that alot of poster on Audiogon seem to think of Power Cable as some form of Tone Controls. One Cable effects the Bass, Whilst the other will flesh out midrange whilst another will sound musical and bla bla.

Power Cables make a difference yes i agree but to the extent that people claim as tone control is just utter nonsense. You can make a very decent power cable your self with Good connector and cables. Their is no magical spells needed.

I have a few PAD Power Cables, Neotech, Lessloss and Shunyata.

I can tell you the difference between all of them is subtle at best. The biggest improvements you see with any of these cables over stock is simply better dynamics and bass slam.
Many people hear very big change with PC’s , you hear what you hear because your brain’s job#1 is to protect your stasis which can be upset by radical change, in some by small change .
No knock on anyone, is what it is .
In my experience, with my system, power cords make a clear audible difference.  I have therefore ended up with the power cord that sounds best with each component after many years of trying different cords.  This has not turned out to be the same make of cable as my interconnects and speaker cables.

With my Modwright-Sony 5400 "transport" the Audio Magic Clairvoyant Liquid Air AC cable sounds more natural, more musical, more analogue than any other AC cable I have tried with it, including Lessloss, Kubala Sosna, Cardas Clear, Cerious, Combak Harmonix, Verastarr Grand Illusion, and others.  The Liquid Air cable is not great on any of my other components.  On my Pathos TT amp, for example, it sounds thin and lacks bass and overall dynamics - I assume because it is limiting current.

I am using the new Lessloss C-MARC power cable between my Bybee Stealth power conditioner and Modwright PS 9.0 power supply for my modified Sony 5400 player.  While not broken in yet it is clearly a very dynamic, very "alive" sounding cord - similar in a lot of ways to the Verastarr Grand Illusion 2 that I use on the Pathos TT.  The Verastarr replaced a Cardas Clear Beyond AC cord which is a good cable but softer sounding with a slight rounding of transients at least on the Pathos.   

I intend to "cable cook" the C-MARC AC cord and also let it play for a couple of weeks.   I will report back once it is broken in. 

Had it on the Hagerman Fry Corder for four days which left it sounding quieter and more relaxed without losing anything in terms of dynamics and speed.  It is a keeper - the best power cable I've had on my Modwright PS 9.9 power supply and very close to the Verastarr Grand Illusion on the Pathos TT (pretty much a "toss-up").  It is a fairly neutral cable - just slightly to the warm side.  What seals the deal for me are the lifelike dynamics and "PRAT" of the C-MARC cable.  I will have to try the C-MARC speaker cables and interconnects at some point.