Bricasti M1 DAC vs PS Audio Direct Stream DAC

I own a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC that I like a lot but heard my friends system with the Bricasti M1 and I am strongly thinking of changing my DAC and would love your feedback from other members that have heard either or both. I know they are both great but really thinking of changing my Dac from PS Audio Direct Stream to the Bricasti M1 DAC. I use a HP Desk top computer as source with Jplay and JRiver Media 19 and the outstanding Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable. The rest of my system is below. I listen to Classic Rock, jazz, vocal, some modern music and the usual audiophile stuff.

Thanks

My system for reference.

Ascendo C-8 Renaissance Speakers (Germany) Monitor
Purist Audio Design Corvus Praesto Revision 2.5m Bi-Wire Speaker cable
Cardas Clear Interconnect 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Audio Research REFERENCE 1 w/Rhodium IEC/NOS Tubes Tube preamp
Decware ZSTAGE External Triode Output StageTelefunken ECC801S
PS Audio Direct Stream DSD DAC w/ Bridge DA converter
Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable
PS Audio PerfectWave PowerBase Vibration Cancelation/AC Condtioner
Conrad Johnson Premier 12 Mono's 140 Watts Tung-Sol KT120's amps
PS Audio PowerPlant Premier AC Regenerator
BMI Shark Pure Jeweler Grade Platinum AC Power Cable
Sablon Audio Petite Corona 2.0M AC Power Cable
Mad Scientist PC-NEO with Power Purifier AC Power Cable
JPS Labs The Power AC+ 2M AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series SE T1 AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series T1 AC Power Cable
PS Audio Noise Harvester (5) Converts noise to light
OYAIDE RI Beryllium Power Outlets (2)
Hubbell Outlet 5362/5262 Deep Cryo Process
Blue Circle Audio The Yalu Balula Industrial Surge/Spike Protection
JPLAY v5.2 hi-end audio player turns PC into a digital transport.
JRiver Media Center 19 Music Software
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Guys - is there anyway via any type of work around that makes sense to spin SACD disc's via a disc transport and feed it to my Bricasti to play the SACD materiel? Are any of you PS Audio guys doing this at all? Was wondering if it is possible and if so is anyone is doing it and if so how? Thanks guys/gals  
I believe that the PS Audio DSMP will only play the DSD stream from SACDs when connected via I2S to their own DirectStream DAC, but not when connected to other DACs like the Bricasti. Some other DACs like the Bryston BDA-3 will play the DSD stream from SACDs when connected to a suitable player via HDMI. With the Bricasti you can of course play DSD files which have been ripped from SACDs, but I'm not aware of a direct SACD disc playback option. Hope this helps.
I have been thinking about picking up a half decent but nothing really expensive unit to spin some disc's and thought to check out SACD spinners if they can be fed into my Bricasti. Because I am not positive about the results I wanted a decent - competent spinner but not real expensive. Has anyone of you guys used a decent disc spinner to your dac that is really good and competes with your hi rez files? PS Audo has always seemed to offer great flexibility. I would think SACD's being able to feed a strong DAC might have a demand.
Thanks