Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Just got the iQSI in the mail today. I was going to put it in my DAC, but after reading about others getting good results using it around power inlets, I placed it on top of the Tara Labs Powerscreen that my transport, DAC, and amp are plugged into (pre is passive). Heard the results right away, no break in needed (Hooray!).

I am stunned! Rather than try to describe what it does myself, I will just say that Larry Cox nailed it in the Positive Feedback review linked above.
Quick update on the iQSE device.  Not 100% sure but feel like the device sounded even better after 2 days, could be my imaination.  The most important thing is it sounds greated and does not change the tonal balance.  Not like other devices that only make the sound more forward or louder, this thing makes music more musical and more engaging.  Is this what analog supposed to sound?  I don't know but I like it a lot even though I have no turntable in my system.  Took them out and the sound becomes flat and dull immediately.  Attached one iQSE on the back of my TV near the power cord, some of the things that were unnoticed or hidden before are there now.  Also change the color a little bit, I think it's a little unnatural.  Overall, the picture is more real and you could see more details.  However, I would say the improvement is only between 5-15%.  Not as dramatic as being used on the AC outlet for audio.  Attached another iQSE to the back of the TV made no differences at all.  That's all I have for now.
iQSE.....Yes Jack Bybee has discovered entire new branches of physics. He has an Active Room Neutralizer that plugs into the AC power and resonates the air molecules in the room such that it allows the transmission of sound without the usual time misalignment of frequencies.

Good Grief.

The only passive thing that can have an effect from a distance stuck on the inside of a steel chassis is probably made from a high permeability material like mu metal. Nothing magical as this very high permeability metal will alter transformer generated magnetic fields from the power supply and will act as a shield from stray fields.

Alternatvely some form of vibration damping may help with microphonic equipment (poor design to begin with as electronic equipment can be easily designed that is NOT microphonic).

Of course a well designed power supply and carefully designed component should not need a band aid like this. 
analogluvr323 posts06-17-2017 8:27am Just a heads up that somebody took apart one of those purifiers and it was a two dollar resister inside. I believe it shows a pic on Cam in a thread about that same product.
This is one, just a .025ohm resistor, there are others, if anyone wants to shatter their dreams.

From diyAudio forums.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2r4q7h3.jpg

Cheers George

Post removed