Best Record You Have Ever heard

Thought I would start this thread for all you vinyl lovers out there.

The rules are simple:
1. Only post one album, the absolute best you have heard.
2. It must be something you have heard on VINYL.
3. Both the recording AND musical content must be impeccable
and I do mean BOTH!
4. Try to be as specific as possible i.e/ version, year, re-issue, original, 45RM,direct to disc, half speed mastered etc...

Here is mine.

Artist: John Frusciante
Album: Curtains
Release: Record COllection
Date: 2005
Recording: It was done in his living room, fully acoustic album. Mastered by Bernie Grundman Hollywood CA.
dfelkai
Some above already mentioned I also like and agree with I don't think anyone has commented on Gino Vannnelli "Powerful People" MFSL Half Speed Mastering on Japanese vinyl.
Hello,

Angelo Branduari -IL Ladro (1990 Ariola Label)
Dynamic open Sound, One of my Top 5

Best Regrets 
Stephan
I am a jazz guy so for me the best of the best is going to be jazz, and as anyone who knows anything about jazz will concede, the first and foremost jazz performer of all time was Louis Armstrong.  The rarest of his early recordings is "Cake Walking Babies from Home" with Clarence Williams' Blue Five, OKEH, January 8, 1925.  The cleanest reproduction of it on vinyl can be found on the Time-Life Giants of Jazz, Louis Armstrong set, record 1, side 1, which also has excellent copies of the more famous Hot Five and Hot Seven recordings.  As an audiophile recording, this is a non-starter, but as music, in the words of Duke Ellington, it is beyond category.
My kids moved recently, and among the vinyl that surfaced was my favorite of all time. I’m listening to it now via Spotify but I sure remember this in vinyl from the 80s--wish I had the system then that I have now (though it's all CD and digital). I need a hi res download...

Title: The Fantasy of Indian Drums
Artist: Pandit Vijay Raghav Rao
Label: Polydor of India 2392 913 Stereo
Year: 1980, I believe. It has also been reissued, though I haven't heard the reissue.

Sound-staging on this album is hallucinatory--there’s no other word for it. Especially side 2. People are all around me playing different instruments. Bells behind the lamp, drums on the stairs, tablas moving across the wall. A violin on the couch next to my chair.  On the couch!

"There are times when reality comes closer. In a field, in the actual air"