PranaFidelity speakers, what say you?

Was just wondering if anyone here have owned or had a chance to listen to PranaFidelity's offerings at length, and can report on their experience?

I recently got the chance to listen to the new Bhava bookshelf speakers at the recent Los Angeles audio show. Was really taken aback how great they sounded; better than most of the other room demo setups on the day, and not crazy expensive (although ranging from 5k to 7k, not for the budget minded either).

128x128pts
Excellent speakers- we showed with them a few years ago at the last THE Show in Las Vegas.
How would much difference would you say it realistically makes if Prana speakers were driven by mid-range ($1-2k) pre / power amps?

Prana electronics look awesome, but they’re really pricey, and the speakers alone will leave me broke :)

Hoping I can get to 90% of that sonic bliss with my 150W Odyssey pre / power combo.

Pts
I have heard a couple of Prana speakers. To me they are a complete speaker. In other words they sound great with the popular average electronics and just get better from there. I think they are fantastic, it is like they have a zen to them. If you know Steven, there is a reason for that. He wants you to connect to his speakers on a very high level as he himself likes to. 
Always a top sounding room. His systems have a certain 'soul' that eludes most others. And they have that certain something that just makes them great fun to listen to. I was disappointed that he didn't have a room this past year at RMAF. Just a 'static' display. 
Couldn't agree more. It was one of the best rooms I visited at the LA audio show and have regrets could not spend more time in it. Will have the Bhava soon in my demo room.

jjaudiosolutions.com