Speaker jumpers

I have a pair of 805 Diamonds with the stock jumpers in place.Has anybody replaced these with upgraded jumper wires and got better sound?Do you think it would make a noticeable improvement?Factory jumpers look pretty wimpy for expensive speakers.Thanks!
corvette01
max997,
I couldn't agree with you more! With all this "jumping" around I'm getting dizzy! Bi-wire is the best solution! IMHO....
Yes,I did consider bi wire,but got the chance to order a new pair of AQ rocket 44 regular cables for almost free!(Using AQ type 4 now).Going to see how new cables sound when I get them and go from there.I appreciate all the responses!I am getting good sound now,don't get me wrong, but I can never seem to leave well enough alone!

I tried all kinds on my Gamut and ended with silver solid but the movers lost them. Could not find the same ones again so now am using some VDH. It does make a difference. Rewired the internal cable once and and it did make a difference but the Gamut comes with good internal wiring. OCD a little but who cares?
replacing speaker jumpers improved the sound on both of my sound systems. i agree some stock jumpers are better than others, but most speakers can be further improved with better aftermarket cabling- the trick is to find the right ones for your speakers. if unable to sample a few different ones to experiment, try using the same cable as your main speaker cable.
like most forums, ask 10 different people, and you'll get 10 different answers- dont expect any solutions, just more questions to ponder... :)