Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
DIs-orientation. Pretty much order of the day, for me. :)

Imagine what big brother Ulfberth will sow.
Good one David! 

Not ot just the Ulfberhts, but the DI SE also. The 1812's are seemingly getting lost in the shuffle. I wonder where they fit into hierarchy?
Mac,

I believe the 1812's are Eric's top speaker for HT,
even though we all know any of them would be great,just pick your size.

I would like to hear a pair if I ever got the chance.

Kenny.
Throwing this out there again.

Any advice and recommendations on speaker cables? Those that you are happy with currently with the DIs or other Tekton speakers, or those you have been pleased with in the past?

Thanks.

David,

I quess I will bite on this cable subject,after many years chasing the latest cables I have reached a firm opinion that as long as my system has decent cables and sold connections it really doesn't matter so much the only real differences are price.

I biwire my di's with a single run of Supra 3.4 on the woofers and a single run of Supra 2.0 on the top end and I have a pair of clear day double shotguns that I have used as well the only difference to my ears is maybe a little more inner detail.

My interconnects and pwr cables are from a fellow  audiogoner named Mark Tunis,he makes speaker cables as well,I haven't tried any of those though they look really good.

I hope this helps you,

Kenny.