Jeff Rowland to what?

I currently own a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier. I'm curious as to what amplifiers I should listen to below 20K, new or used. I'm not unhappy, but I'm curious. The amp will be driving Monitor Audio PL500 II's. The preamp is a Jeff Rowland Corus.

ricred1
Guido,
As always, thanks for your input and passion regarding Jeff Rowland components. How much is the PSU?

The response to my post has got my thinking. The first thing I want to try is a new power cable for my 625 S2 amplifier. I currently use a 1m Wireworld Platinum power cable, but it's plugged into my Torus RM15 Power Conditioner. I want to try going straight into the wall, but I need a 3m cord. Any suggestions?
Guido,

You beat me to it - I was going to suggest the same thing. Here is an extensive review of the Corus/PSU by Christiaan Punter of HiFi-Advice.com, a huge aficionado of all things Jeff Rowland.

http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/analog-reviews/amplifier-reviews/jeff-rowland-corus-preamplif...

Hello @gareneau, indeed PSU is quite transformational. I suspect that given the high caliber of Richard's electronics and speakers, a PSU would yield significantly more benefits than a power amp change. Fact is that Richard already has Aeris as well as Corus.... And one single PSU would enhance the performance of both of them... Even though I only have Aeris but not Corus, The enhancement that PSU made in my own system is far from being subtle, or even moderate.

G.

I have gone through a number of high power high amp solid state amps over the years and for the last 15 years I have been using Plinius,    Went from their SA-250 Class-A to an integrated 310 watt Class A-B last year and the clarity and response are amazing.  Using it with Watt Puppy 8's and my old NHT 3.3 at times.

Plinius make amazing amps.