Is anyone still using kimber 4pr?

if i am not mistaking, the 4pr is now 40 years old - and still reported as excellent... Just curious, is anyone using it?

128x128chrisr
I am... I got it about 15 years ago for speakers I no longer own, but they seem to work well with my current speakers (Ohm Walsh 2000).  I did shorten them up after moving my amp from my gear rack to a stand between the speakers, so I have about 50 feet of it just lying around.  I would like to upgrade at some point, and I have some ideas for wire I'd like to try, but money is tight, and unemployment is looming.  So that's on hold.  I suspect I can improve on the soundstage of the 4PR without spending crazy money.  But I think it's pretty good wire. 
I still use it . Mine is all at least 20 years old or more . One of the things that impresses me about this wire is that when I go to strip the insulation - there is no visible oxidation/corrosion . Some of the other brands of  speaker wires of similar age that are floating around here have not fared as well  -some interaction between insulation and wire has occurred. The wire looks either black ,green or very dark grey after a few decades.  Gotta give Ray Kimber credit -quality product.