Looking to upgrade my towers

Hey there, so I'd like everyone's opinion here. I currently have mirage os3fs towers for my mains but they aren't really impressive with the sound they deliver. Music wise they don't sound very good at all in my opinion. So I've been looking at some different less costly options. Either some used psb silver I's or some used B&W DM603's. These would be for both music and movies. But I think a huge step up either way. What do you think? 

jmccl12
You can buy it direct from their website - unless you want to try to find one preowned. I'm not good with hyperlinks,but, schiit.com will get you there.

I have a multibit dac from them and like it. 

Regards
gary
Ok. Hey, I appreciate the feedback. Things I've heard about but wouldn't have thought to try first. Thanks
sfall, 
You mentioned a passive line stage, but how am I suppose to run that directly to my xpa3? The amp doesn't have any inputs or equipment. I'm kind of lost here. 
You would treat the passive the same as any preamp. The line outs on the passive would go to 2 channels on your amp. If you need to use those channels with your HT setup, get a passive with more than 1 input and switch back and forth between the 2.
Post removed