Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
So I took aniwolfe's recommendation and used the GE SC to jump rope. I went to the local elementary school and jumped rope first with a normal jump rope. The blacktop had a glare from the sun that was disturbing and the noise from the kids playing was distracting enough to make it hard to concentrate. But when I switched to the Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme to jump rope...OMG! The glare was just...gone (!) revealing even blacker blacks and the noise from the kids was at least 20 db lower making it easier to to hear their individual voices that expanded before me in a huge soundstage. Unbelievable! 
We are all good and while we have hiccups from time to time I love my customers - all of them - and count my blessings everyday. I am so lucky to make a living doing what I love and would be doing anyway. Thanks to everybody... (the jumping rope thing was meant to be a joke and I was poking fun at myself as mush as anyone). Happy Friday!!!!!!
Bob help they are attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use your Batman Negative Conductor Graphene  Gun on them!!!!!!!!!
@rgrost I suggest building one of each cable for demo.  They can place an order if like it.  This way you're not stuck with new cables damaged from demos.
Post removed 

Hi Guys,

I got confused trying to connect the speaker cables to my speakers and amp. Do I match the +/- on the cables against the +/- on the speakers and amp or do I follow the colours, which would make it impossible to match the +/-.

Remember this topic being discussed before but hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks.