Which Budget Friendly Floorstanders Next?

I just let go of my Monitor Audio Silver 6's and am in the market for something new.  I am aware that some of these might not fill the 6's shoes, but I really just want to try something new, something fresh, and something different.

Here are the options:

KEF Q700
Wharfedale 10.7 (Cheapest Option)
Focal Chorus 716
ELAC Uni-Fi U5 Slim

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
10000_hz_legend
I had the 8's which are pretty close to what you have. I don't see any of your new choices as a step up. Would it be possible to raise your standards a bit and try for something not only different, but better sounding as well?
Sfall,

I Gotta keep it in the $1,500 range right now.   

I did listen to the PSB Imagine T the other day.  I can buy those at about $1,900.00, but they lack the bottem end that I am looking for and if I'm going to be pushing the budget I want to check off all of the boxes (Full range, similar size to the 6's, quality wood grain finish preferably in a red/brown)

Right now I am leaning toward the wharfedales because they are going for $650.00 a pair right now.  At that price I'll be happy if they are even in the same ballpark as the 6's.

I was also considering;

Vandersteen 1Ci (Previously owned)
B&W CM8 (Over budget)
Golden Ear Triton Seven
Revel F35
There was a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers posted last week for 1500.00.  The speakers were 3000.00 new.  Not sure they are still available but if they are, they would be your best bet.