What to upgrade next?

If you wanted to make an upgrade which would be the next most noticeable improvement. 

1: Power Cord (currently just stock cord)
2: Power tubes (currently JJ's 2 each 300b)
3: Cartridge (currently running Denon 103R)

My system consists of Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Acoustic Solid TT, Zu Soul Superfly speakers with Mission cables. 

Rick
128x128rickraymond59
What I am looking for is better separation and clarity and dynamics from the upgrade.
Yeah I forgot to mention the phono stage I am using is a PS Audio Nuwave. You just never know where the weak link is until you try something else. 
If i do decide to replace the tubes, I am pretty sure I will go with the KR300b HP. It's supposed to be their high performance tube made with top notch parts. 

I vote for tubes as well heres a good review of most of the new manufactures tubes. I like the gold lions as well run them in my 300b Finale audio F3008.

http://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/triode-roundup-seven-common-man-300b-tubes-compared/

I vote for changing out the jj 300b,to anything else including used 300b's that are in your price range.Does this Intergrated use a 6922 and a 5687,if they are jj's I would look at changing them as well.

I would go after a better pwr cord as well,lots of good ones that don't hurt the pocket too bad.

Offcourse all the tweaks already mentioned usually provide good results too.

Your cartridge is a good one,if you really play a lot of vinyl maybe look at a upgrade in the future.

Just my 2 cents,
Kenny.

I find OP's question very difficult to answer. Different tweaks tend to result in improvements in different areas in sound quality. Some add a little more bass - my experience with good power cords, or give wider detail- my experience with cartridge, etc., etc. It really depends what specific deficiency in sound you're trying to alleviate. As for tube rolling, I have no experience in that space but I'm sure the same basic principles apply.