Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
@erik_squires 
Hi Erik, If you would please,  let us know what these replaced and how they compared when you tell us how you like them. Tim 

I should warn you guys, the big cap is currently bypassed by an Audyn TC, and the small cap by a Duelund silver foil.

Silver foil IMHO did nothing. Audyn is priceless.

So my goal is to see if the new caps by themselves are as good as this combination.

I keep looking at this filter and man, I think I'm going to have to sacrifice one if not both of these caps. << cries >>
so you used an Audyn TC and a Duelund Silver foil as bybass.... What are the main caps that you bypassed?
Hi Tim,

Mains were 4 and 12uF Clarity MR caps.

Unfortunately after destroying my first crossover it seems I used way too much hot glue to swap caps out very easily.  I'm going to have to order new parts. :(

Best,

E
The Audyn bypassed the 12 uF. Good improvement.

The Duelund bypassed the smaller cap. No noticeable change. I also had tried the Audyn. It changed the tone, but not the sound quality, so I chalked it up to simple uF change, not a real sound quality improvement.

Based on a number of tests I had concluded the failing of the MR caps was at the larger end of the spectrum, while smaller caps performed nearly flawlessly.

The CMR line should remove this issue so that is what I am looking for.

Best,

E