The very best Sibelius recordings in analog

Jean Sibelius, the great Finnish composer, wrote magnificent symphonies. We are celebrating Finland´s 100th Anniversary and Sibelius´ music as well.
Please tell your favorite analog recordings of his best work, I really would appreciate.

One of mine is the Lorin Maazel ´s 60´s symphonies on Decca label. 
Sibelius reputation rests chiefly on his great symphonies, seven spectacular creations, all with their particular points of grandeur and originality.

Originally released between 1963 and 1968 Maazel´ s Sibelius cycle met with critical acclaim. Particularly praised is Maazel´s interpretation of the Fourth Symphony in the Vienna Philharmonics only recording of the work.

harold-not-the-barrel
It's been years since I've heard them, but I liked Sir Thomas Beecham's Sibelius recordings on EMI. I'm speaking in terms of music, not sound. But that area of Classical is not my forte, so my opinion is not of much worth!
Some excellent recommendations.  I especially like the Maazel recommendation by the OP.  I am typically not a fan of Maazel's interpretations and conducting style, but his Sibelius cycle (first ever stereo Sibelius recordings, btw) is wonderful with my favorite orchestra the Vienna Phil.  Recordings not mentioned and which in my opinion are particularly interesting are the early (early 1930's) recordings by Robert Kajanus and the London Symphony.  Kajanus was a composer/conductor and close friend of Sibelius and these recordings are probably the closest thing to the composer's own vision for these works.  Although reissued on lp in the 70's I have only been able to find the cd versions.  These analog (obviously) recordings are not audiophile material but give a particularly interesting and beautiful view of this wonderful music.
If you really want to hear Sibelius as should be the current BIS
recordings with Osmo Vanska leading the Minnesota Orch . are to die for.
The rhythm is spot-on as is the up through the bass line approach needed in these symphonies , best Conductor and Band for Sibelius extant . The clarity of Sibelius is there in every note .
Reviews in Finland and all through Europe are off the charts .

Between vinyl and CD I've got around eight versions of SIbelius' Symphony No. 2 and my hands-down go-to version is The Royal Philharmonic under Barbiolli on Chesky Records (CR3). IMO, it's the one of the most emotionally engaging LPs I own.
Post removed