Placement tips for Synergistic Research HTFs

I just bought 15 HTFs and will also be making about a dozen of Ozzie's homemade models.  While I will re-fresh myself with SR's placement tips, and I get that I will have to do some experimenting to tailor the HFT effect to MY listening room; are there any "Advanced HFT Placement Tips" some of you would like to share with us?  Something that might be overlooked by many of us?  Or maybe, just a good rule-of-thumb tip for someone just starting to use these?
The tips could be tips for bring out more highs, solidifying the bass response, placement hi vs low, in front of vs behind speakers, on side walls, at reflection points, behind the listener, on the ceiling above the equipment or above the listener, on the equipment.
Any ah-ha that you would like to share?  I would also be very interested in hearing from people using Magnapans.

toolbox149
I can't tell if I understand what the dickens you're talking about. I feel like I do, but then you make comments that make me question if I do. So then I think you may be assuming things about my knowledge.

I understand waves. I understand they can travel through different forms of matter and energy. I understand that certain wavelengths and their multiples are affected by the dimensions of structures. So, what am I missing? Or am I just not putting the pieces together correctly?
I also got the best effect by putting my resonators on the front of my speakers. That's about it... (being truthful to myself).
Todd, this one’s for you. Hope this helps clear things up.

First, everything you never wanted to know about resonators:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonator

Next, you can now calculate your own acoustic wavelengths using this handy calculator:

http://www.mcsquared.com/wavelength.htm

You will need a different calculator to determine electromagnetic wave lengths, obviously.

Voila!

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-radiofrequency.htm

Cheers,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Advanced Audio Concepts

Post removed 
Todd;
I left a message here yesterday but somehow it never was posted, so here goes again.   I also just got my jkbtn brass bowls and 3/8" copper caps.  I assembled two varieties.  One set, like yours, was pushed together by force.  For the second set I used heavier brass caps as my cone base and superglued them together so the cone sticks out further from the base.
After working around a blown fuse situation I'm finally to the point of testing and comparing my various models. I've also tried various room placements.
I'm going to be very interested in your results since your speakers are different than my Maggie's.  I'm formulating a placement theory but I wonder if my theory might work with Maggie's but not with regular speakers.
Maybe you could try a test for me.
Without any resonators attached, listen to a couple of songs from your favorite evaluation music.  I would like you to listen for the soundstage location and where the vocalist is located?  Also please focus on the upper midrange frequencies and the treble frequencies.
Then add two resonators to the front wall just outside of your cabinet about 3' off the floor & listen again.  Then add a resonator to the front of your speakers and re-evaluate.  Finally, add two more resonators, higher up on the front wall and re-evaluate.
Do you hear any differences?  I'm wondering if your soundstage shifts like mine does.  I also would like to hear what this does, if anything, to your upper midrange and treble.
After that, if you haven't tired of this already, take all the resonators off and try a resonator on the inner side of both your speakers.  Then take those off and attach a resonator to the outer side of your speakers.   Does the soundstage shift?  Do the instraments shift?
I don't want to skew your results by telling you my results right now.  Not to mention, if your results are different than mine, then maybe my results are only good for planer speakers.

Thanks,
Toolbox