Looking for CD player recommendations that are a great match with Classe & Vandersteen

Looking for some recommendations for CD players that will mate well with the sound characteristics of a Classe CAP-101 integrated amp and Vandersteen 2C speakers? Cabling is DH Labs Q-10 and Air Matrix. I listen to all kinds of music... pop, rock, classical, ambient/electronic. But, mostly rock and prog rock. My budget is max $600, but I’d like to stay somewhat under that if at all possible. I don’t need a lot of features. In fact, the basics are fine--so long as it has a remote. CD is my primary source (and I love it :)

jsbach1685
I'm using an Oppo 103 with a Krell integrated, Anticables, and Vandy 2Cs.
Room treatment on front wall, side walls, back wall.
Several hours determining best speaker and listening seat positions.
I only listen to CDs.
Dedicated room, dedicated AC line.
Stereophile rates the 103 class B, the latest model 203 is $549 and should sound as good or better.
I'm a happy camper.
Hope you will be too.

Tom

I can recommend the OPPO 203 which now has selectable filter slopes on the DAC and when set to the "super slow" setting the audio outperforms, by my opinion, the OPPO 105.  I sold my 105 after comparing it and buying the 203 ($549).
Further discussion on the OPPO 203:  It has a new DAC chip, AK4458VN, from the Japanese company AKM  with built in 5 selectable filter rates.  If it wasn't for the 5th and slowest rate I would not have made the change from 105 to 203.  The feature to play with HDCD decoding was dropped, I only had a few such CDs which will still play as a standard CDs.