Best Record You Have Ever heard

Thought I would start this thread for all you vinyl lovers out there.

The rules are simple:
1. Only post one album, the absolute best you have heard.
2. It must be something you have heard on VINYL.
3. Both the recording AND musical content must be impeccable
and I do mean BOTH!
4. Try to be as specific as possible i.e/ version, year, re-issue, original, 45RM,direct to disc, half speed mastered etc...

Here is mine.

Artist: John Frusciante
Album: Curtains
Release: Record COllection
Date: 2005
Recording: It was done in his living room, fully acoustic album. Mastered by Bernie Grundman Hollywood CA.
dfelkai
so many to choose from, however, one that I would recommend that I do not believe has been mentioned is :
Rob Wasserman ‎– Duets
Label: MCA Records ‎– MCA-42131
Year - 1988 
Style : Jazz (free, smooth, contemporary)

Uriah Heep´s first 3 albums really, UK originals - my first ones were actually original c-cassettes, bought the vinyls shortly after
- David Byron can sing everything with huge manly & clean vocal style from heartbreaking ballads "Come Away Melinda", pop, blues "Lucy Blues", heavy rock "July Morning" rock´n´roll, jazz/prog "Wake Up, Set Your Sights", soft jazz/rock "The Park", folk, to operatic heavy metal "Bird of Pray" with ease. 1st album is an incredible mix of many rock styles and "Salisbury" completes the flawless union/fusion of a rock group and a symphony orchestra. And "Look at Yourself" is the ultimate heavy metal album. And frankly all 7 first albums still the best for me since the incredibly versatile 70´s. Musically I mean.

David Byron and Gary Thain, the greatest musicians forever ´cos they lived only for the music
Thanks guys and my dear Dad who bought me my first humble Island c-cassette that changed my life forever
RIP
Allman Brothers Band Live at Fillmore East on Pink Label Capricorn
Released July 1971
Capricorn Records

Crime of the Century, UHQR. 

Tonight I'll put the TV on mute, watch my Toronto Maple Leafs play Washington, and crank Supertramp.