Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I should have clarified. Temporary for now. May end up being the permanent pairing.

And to re-clarify: You are absolutely correct... The Comet/Ion is an excellent combo and I think highly of it.

A few reasons:

1. I have not set up my office system yet...and it may be a better fit there.

2. I've got one  : )  too many amps on hand...which means I will be doing a shoot out to see which amp pairs best with the Double Impacts.

3. The Tektons are going to serve 2ch and HT duties in our main room, so I prefer to have an integrated solution for multi-channel playback.

Listening to Consortium Vocale Oslo “Exaudiam eum” (Gregorian Chant for Lent) on Tidal Masters right now. Sounds amazing via the Tektons driven by the Comet/Ion combo direct via USB from a PC.

The Double Impacts have over 20 hours on them at this time. 

David, The Comet/Ion combo is difficult to integrate into a HT scenario, but I use them in a 2ch and TV situation and voice are still correctly placed for TV sources, and very clear/transparent in the room presentation. What are your amp contenders? I can't figure out any way to incorporate the latest HT codecs and use the Comet/Ion except the RCA inputs and have an A/D conversion?

My Comet - Ion duo has been used for TV / Movies in a 2Ch setting extensively and performs remarkably well for running Optical out of the TV (cable coax TV feed and streaming Netflix, Amazon, etc.).

As you know, the combination solution also limits the components.

Having said that, I did run the movie 'Interstellar' to get a feel for the Double Impacts out of the box...and that demo led me to email Eric to let him know I'd be moving forward with the DI Center 7. 

As for the other amps: I have an untested / never run Moon Neo 330A and a NAD M27. A SST Son of Ampzilla II (W4S version) was previously driving my 2ch audio only system with a Schiit Yggdrasil as the DAC (not the Comet).

David, do you prefer the Comet to the Yggdrasil? I have the Yggy myself and am curious about other dac's.