Porter Ports or Cabledyne Cryo Hubbell 5362

Just as I was about to purchase 3 Porter Ports yesterday, a friend of mine drew my attention to a new offering on the market, cryoed HBL 5362 by Cabledyne (www.cabledyne.com). Price wise there is considerable difference (as it appears to me): Porter Ports sell of $36 ea. + $12 shipping (for up to 3 units) against $25 each with free US shipping currently being offered by Cabledyne. My heart says Porter Port, but my mind -possibly biased by my friend - says Cabledyne.
Would greatly appreciate the advice from and personal experience/comparison from fellow audiogoners.
thank you in advance.
lall
I've moved on to the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium (R) outlets, that I prefere.
In my opinion the music I listen to (all types) sounds better.
More dynamic and better micro details.
Post removed 
lak,
have you messed with wall plates? I wonder at this development, but my 8 lines are actually housed in 4 dual duplex configurations. If cosmetics not an issue one wonders what the ambitious audio cheapskate might accomplish. I've also heard the GTX NCF is the cat's meow.

I've got some spec grade oddball hubbells in place that are unacceptable plus a gawd awful Cooper spec outlet from Lowes. 4 other slots are NOS HBL5362s from ebay on the under $10 delivered cheap. One Maestro which is the best.

I'm getting with Dave of P.I. Audio group who has polished cryo'd Pass&Seymour 5362As for $35 each (unpolished $25, and cryo'd P&S 5362 lower grade ones for only $10 each). He is user dBe over at audiocircle and responds to pms. This outlet might be superior to the Maestro and the new bargain champ.

Will get 1-2 of these P&S and try them out. I used to use a variety of power cords and switching in and out of my system was tedious. Hopefully I'll eventually have enough good receptacles in play to make some comments. Once installed its pretty easy to try them out, but I may rue swapping them in and out with the 10 guage wire likely to cause headaches.