After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
@fourwnds 

John Abercrombie's - "Timeless" is one of my ALL TIME favorite instrumental songs. I bought the vinyl way back in the mid-70's and I've listened to it regularly since. The album - Timeless features John Abercrombie, Jan Hammer and Jack De Johanette. It's a great album, but the title track is "Timeless"........
I'm going with Jeff Beck, "Loud Hailer". I'm really liking this post punk, industrial, funk, blues, grunge sound. There is nothing natural about the timbres but the "in the can" sound, effects and over driven sound is working for me. Being all new music is nice, too.

i really stuck with you point about the last few weeks. Whether I feel the same in a month is another matter only time will tell.

Not an LP but an EP, Belgrade - Fancy Couch

Last week it was The Wooden Birds - Two Matchsticks
@raymonda 

I love Jeff Beck's "Loud Hailer". I've had it for about 6 months and it's still working for me. For me, it was the best rock record of 2016 and should have been nominated for a grammy. It's rock, it sounds great, it sound contemporary (especially considering JB is over 70 years old) and it was a political record in a political year. What more could anyone ask for? And I love the way it is recorded. I think I'll put it on now......
BTW slaw and All, the reason I haven't offered up my pick is because I was on vacation last week and then had my system torn apart. Just got the TT back in the system today, so haven't listened all week. Maybe I'll jump in next week with a pick.