Best full range loudspeaker for the used price of 10 to 13,000 dollars

I've been very happy with my Reference 3A Grand Veenas for quite a few years now,what did I like about them?
Well first off they are a critically acclaimed product not an unknown
Secondly I thought the parts matched the price I agreed with the value
Third they sounded like I'd read they would ,and just as they looked like they would .Full range, disappeared completely,easy to understand midrange and easy to drive.
I'm ready to take a step forward now,these will be set up in my main living space(no wife)so they must be valuable. I would like a beautiful sonic asset to live with,Dazzle me!
128x128george99sa
@jmcgrogan2 
"That said, the one that does intrigue me the most is the DeVore Gibbon X."

Exactly my thoughts. Likely because we have their little brother, the DeVore Fidelity Gibbon 88s, in our living room. And they give up a wide rich compelling sound.

So I'm strongly feeling the Gibbon X would offer that much more beautiful music.

Dave, who says while the various Gibbon speakers may not be as sensitive as their Orangutan cousins they are still pretty damn sensitive which makes them a good choice with a wide range of amps including many low-powered Class A's and some tube amps
at that price range you can get reference quality sound.  The most immediate thing I noticed about your current speakers are the 90db sensitivity. If you're going to be spending that kind of money, there's no reason to not get significantly more efficient speakers. The more efficient, the more dynamics.

Next, you want to get as large a speaker as your living room can accommodate, to move the most amount of air at low power. This means 12-15" woofers in large boxes.

My cost no object speaker system is a pair of exemplar horns with karlson subs.

You could get a pair of those horns for around that price.
My vote would be on the DeVore Fidelity Orangutan O/96 @$12k new. The great thing about these speakers is they come with their own stands & can be driven with even flea-powered SET’s. They are a Stereophile Class A (restricted) component. Imho these speakers may not even need subs as the reach down to 25Hz.