Advice using electrostats with tube amp.

I'm currently using a Cary Rocket 88R amp with Serie Reference 3A speakers which I like very much but I have an opportunity to buy back my pair of Martin Logan Theos speakers that I sold about a half year ago. I used Martin Logan speakers for many years having had the Odyssee's in the system for 14 years. Now that I'm using the tube amp, I'm wondering how the pairing would be in consideration of the current demand of these speakers at certain frequencies. I was made aware on these forums of impedance dipping below 1 ohm with the Odyssee's at least. Would the Ethos present as drastic a drop and, if so,  can this Cary handle it. 

128x128broadstone
Gdnrbob, thanks but I reviewed the Odyssey's before i bought them new and the info I found indicated somewhat the same thing as you found. However, multiple knowledgeable members here provided information that certain conditions can result in impedances  <1 ohm.  I know that there are those using tubes with electrostats but ive not heard of any in combination with my model amplifier. Also, I'm not aware if the Ethos has this same dramatic impedance dip as the Odyssey under similar conditions. 
As long as you don't have a really big room and listen at high volumes, you should be fine. More people probably use tubes over SS with ML.
Sfall, the room is about 15X20' with 8.5' ceiling but my listening position is only about 13' from the speakers and i dont listen at high volumes. I agree withyou, then, that it should be fine but because the purchase is not a small one for me, I'm trying for all the advice I can get. Thanks
Post removed