IS THE MARTIN LOGAN Renassance 15A worth the $10,000 higher cost than the Expression 13A

Thinking of buying a pair of Martin Logan's electrostatic speakers. I heard the 15A and loved the sound. They are $10,000 a pair more than the 13A. Is the difference worth it? Has anyone ever compared these 2 speakers?
128x128samgar2
I auditioned both the 15A and 13A. The 15A has a wider and taller panel, with complete vertical orientation, so slightly larger "sweet spot" and perhaps a tad deeper bass. Midrange and highs essentially no different. IMHO, the 15A is ideal for a large dedicated listening room, although I can’t honestly say you get $10k improvement vs. the 13A. I was replacing ML Summits, so went with the 13A, as their size was better in my family room. Of note, I’m using Summit X legs on the 13A’s, to achieve an essentially vertical orientation (also raises the speaker a couple inches). I also have two ML BF210’s, which are now overkill given the improved bass performance of the new Masterpiece line.
   Sleepsurf, I am curious. I have Summit X's. Did you use the spiked legs on your Summit X speakers, and what kind of difference did it make in the sound? Thank you for your reply
Hello Sleepysurf:

Thanks for your feed-back. My listening room is 24' x 24'. Do you think the 13A will get lost in that space? What is the size of your listening room.

Thanks,
Sam
Scorpio... I purchased the Summit X spikes from ML for my legacy Summits, as Mids and Highs are very sensitive to "rake angle" (i.e. tilt) of the panel.  The default angle for Summits and Expression 13A's is ~5°, but using the Summit X legs, I've adjusted mine to 1°.

Samgar2, my family/listening room is 17' x 21' with cathedral ceilings, and adjoining 18' x 14' kitchen, so total ~6400 cubic ft.  You can see a pic here... http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18721&d=1473094788

The Expressions would likely be fine in your room, but depends on overall acoustics/furnishings.  If it's a DEDICATED listening room (or Home Theater), you might still consider the 15A's if you really want larger scale sound (and appearance).  Depends on budget +/- wife or SO acceptance factor!
Thanks again for your comments. I am strictly 2 channel but like a large sound stage. That is why I am trying to justify the large price difference between the 13A and 15A. Yes, my wife would prefer the smaller speakers, however it is my man cave so her vote has little merit! These would be a second set of speakers in the other 2 corners of the room.