Best Record You Have Ever heard

Thought I would start this thread for all you vinyl lovers out there.

The rules are simple:
1. Only post one album, the absolute best you have heard.
2. It must be something you have heard on VINYL.
3. Both the recording AND musical content must be impeccable
and I do mean BOTH!
4. Try to be as specific as possible i.e/ version, year, re-issue, original, 45RM,direct to disc, half speed mastered etc...

Here is mine.

Artist: John Frusciante
Album: Curtains
Release: Record COllection
Date: 2005
Recording: It was done in his living room, fully acoustic album. Mastered by Bernie Grundman Hollywood CA.
dfelkai
A new acquisition that leap-frogged all the rest is Dire Straits "On Every Street".  
Previous champs included Joni Mitchell "Court and Spark", Alan Parsons Project "Turn of a Friendly Card" and Dire Straits "Love Over Gold".  
Honorable mention- Linda Ronstadt "Simple Dreams".  
The Decca / London recording of the Solti / Vienna performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle, particularly "Gotterdammerung".  The entire box set.  Hands down the VERY BEST vinyl I've heard.  Even the CDs (with a very good DAC) are better than most vinyl. 

A bit off the beaten path the Decca recording of the complete Stravinsky Pulcinella done by Ansermet and the Suisse Romande. Not the suite.

I have it on a London Stereo Treasury re-release and that Decca sound is rich, 3 dimensional and Stravinsky neo-classical astringent. Great impact. I think it's '66.

For those who love Stravinsky and Pergolesi it's a must have. The little known vocalists are wonderful and sing in a characterful way that no longer exists in classical vocalists.

I brought it to Stereo Exchange to test out a turntable and the young salesman was really impressed by the sound after we had listened to some pop lps.