morrow ma1 interconnect

This is a review of this low budget interconnect. The Morrow MA1 is one of the worst peace of junk i ever heard! Sorry to say it but it’s the truth. And, all that about the burn in process is nonesense. I believe in burn-in, but these cables don’t. I sit down to listen to them after 120 hours and they sounded terribly thin, lightweight and bright. These cables do not have any body at all in the vocals and no weight in the low frequencies. Even the highs sounded very thin. They did not change much after 600 hours!!!! All that compared to my budget interconnect king Atlas Equator MKII. I returned them for a full refund. Very annoying sound and a big disappointment.
128x128noisebilly
Again, this is not a $32 cable. When i bought the Morrow Ma1, the official retail price was $68. The fact that they reduced the price so much and that they always have a big discount on their products should say something to you......!!!!! This is not serious business in my opinion. Also, Morrow says that even their low budget cables beat cables from top brands that cost two and three times as much. They certainly don’t. Again, it’s very hyped. If you don’t believe me and my honest evaluation and comparison, you should search the web and read as many reviews as possible. You shall find many reviews that say that both Morrow and Nordost are very bright, thin and light sounding cables. Actually i think that Nordost are famous about their bright character, where Cardas is famous for a warm, full bodied sound. By the way, the Atlas cable is very neutral in character. It is not a full bodied, weighted sound. So you can understand how terrible Morrow and Nordost sound. They were unlistenable. I sat down to listen to Morrow after 150 hours of burn-in and even the high frequences sounded very thin!!! Just terrible.
Post removed 
Just a few MA1 interconnect testimonials...

Peter M Submitted: 2016.10.08

How often have you received more for your money? For that matter, when was the last time you received your money's worth for anything? It's been so long for me that receiving less has become the "new normal." Well, let me tell you how surprised I was to hear my new interconnects from Morrow Cable. I ordered the entry level MA-1 interconnects from Morrow Cable.

After connecting these beauties, I had to do a double-take, and I swear, I rechecked the package because I thought Morrow Cable sent me something far better than I had ordered; e.g., their MA-2 or MA-3 cables. The sound quality of these entry level MA-1 interconnect cables was so good, so unexpected and simply wonderful that I supposed there had to be a mistake in my favor. There was no mistake. Morrow Cable sent me exactly what I ordered - the MA-1 entry level interconnects.

This brings me back to my initial quesions. I received incredible detail, staging, and overall sound quality for what amounted to "pocket change" or the price of a decent lunch (not dinner; lunch) from a retaurant in Los Angeles. In other words, I received "more" for my small amount of money than I ever could have imagined right out of the package! When does that happen? The quality of sound is so terrific, that I swear I heard my low-end equipment saying: "What do you think of me now?" I was thrilled, and still am. My listening enjoyment went up like a rocket!

Even lesser recordings sounded like they were re-mastered! Am I happy? You bet! I finally received more for my money - - not less or even equal to - - but much more for my money! This is not supposed to happen because the "new normal" is to get less, expect less, and be satisfied. America can make a product can make a great product and Morrow Cable has proved that America is coming back to take the lead back in audio once again for a fair price, just like we did in the Golden Age of Audio in the 1980's and today, Morrow Cable is on the leading edge of a new come back age!

You don't need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for wonderful, realistic, playback sound like the Brand X companies want you to believe - - and Morrow Cable stands behind their products with a 100%, no questions asked, money back return policy. I'm not returning my cables, ever. "Wild horses" couldn't take my entry level, MA-1, Morrow Cables away from me.

I highly recommend these cables; your wallet will thank you; and you'll have enough money left over for that great lunch or dinner in Los Angeles! And, soon, you'll start thinking, "Wow, what more could the MA-2, -3 or -4 cables do?" In their graduated cables, Morrow Cable gives you something more to discover and look forward to with your sound system . I am a satisfied new "Morrow Head" and other than my new cables, I have no financial connection with Morrow Cable. It's just great to get more for my money! Try 'em; you'll like 'em.

Ferrell Submitted: 2016.09.19

Hi. The MA1 is hands down the best cable I've ever heard, by a wide margin. It has all the smoothness and detail I crave from my music. Going from stock RCAs and even Audioquest Evergreens was like cleaning a dirty window and finally being able to see directly into a recording. All the subtle nuances that make a recording unique became very easy to recognize, kicking my enjoyment of music up several notches. The included literature with a guide to cable break in (very important) was super helpful. Thank you for your great quality and service. I am looking forward to upgrading in the future to better Morrow cables.

Post removed 
We now offer the KLE ’s as well. It can be system synergy. We have customers who have replaced the JW brand as well with our line, finding ours better.