Are you using DH Labs?

I recently proclaimed my love for DH Labs in another thread (https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/dh-labs-silversonic), but wondering who else uses them here on the forum. If you use their cables, which ones do you use? No need to go into detail, just curious which ones people have.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblisshifi
@dgarretson Thanks for the reference on the headshell cable. I just looked into the Connex bulk cable you were referencing, and they look like a great wire! Currently 50% off at Parts Connexion too. I might have to try em out. What are you using for the connectors of those cables? Have you ever compared them to their Revelations? I wonder what the difference in sound is considering the Revelations are not shielded.
@lprules Pretty sure that the cables in your system cost more than my whole system. :) Curious, what's in the rest of your system?
@thiefoflight - not that broad a base for comparison but, perhaps most tellingly, I do use it in preference to the (at one time) well-regarded Stereovox XV-2 digital cable.

Compared to the XV-2, I think the D-750 is a little fuller bodied and more satisfying to listen to. The XV-2 has a leaner sound. Detail retrieval with both is very good. These differences are subtle, at least to my ears and with my gear.

Also have some lower cost Audioquest cable: VDM-3 and Dyson Audio Audioquest Solid Silver Digital Cable. D-750 detail retrieval seems better than the VDM-3. The Dyson seems dark toned and a little murky detail-wise (but it was cheap and worth a try!).

If you can find a D-750 with 30 day trial or used, it would be worth trying out.