Best Capacitors for Crossovers

I am now in the tweaking stage of trying different caps in my crossovers for my DIY homemade 2 way. I presently have and will soon try a 5.6uf 800 vdc +/- 2% Jantzen Audio Silver Z-cap.

I see that Mundorf, V Cap get a lot of accolades, and the Dueland are quite pricey.

Does anyone have a favorite?

I am trying to cross over at about 4500HZ at 6db.

128x128ozzy

Thanks guys! Any of you guys members at the diyaudio.com forum?

If so, what is your forum names if I may ask? Mine is FSHZ:42

I just bought the New Martin Logan 11-A speakers with dual 24 but active bass per speaker. It has one major crossover at 300 hz 
then free range  to 23k it only has 3 caps a Big 33uf Solen,for the Bass,and two smaller Poly cap. I got rid of all 3 and I tried a few combinations the Mundorf Supreme  and Clarity Csa- together 
bypassed by Mundorf Silver oil ,for Big 33uf cap Clarity Csa- which is 2x the diameter of the Solen. I can tell you for $ 300 retail 
these caps complement the stat panel very good since this crossover integrate the 2 smaller caps they complement each other 
it sounds very good space is maxed out .in its separate chamber 
the  Mundorf Silver oil .22uf caps are very good at giving a bit added 
depth and air. Image depth on these stats with this latest generation 
speaker is excellent,and with the 24 bit Active crossover ,and bass room correction seamless integration and no bass nulls in the rom area.  The other parts of the crossover was spot on Jantzen Copper inductors,and 1% resistors connected to a big metal heat sink.
having modded equipment,and speakers since 2000
no capacitor is ideal in every situation .Mundorf some may not like their sonic ,but many do ,and in my situation mixed with the Clarity
and Silver oil a very good and  cost effective Solid combination 
as good as other single caps at up to 3 x the cost. If anyone in New England-Ma area wants to hear this setup drop me a line .As a Audiophile I  Like the fellowship.
I forgot to mention runin time  for cheap caps like standard Solen 50- 75 hours
for good Clarity  caps they they reach about 80% runin around 100 hours,
200+ to get close to full refinement . Mundorf ,Jupiter,Duelund 
3-400 hours sometimes longer.  There are several factors ,the bigger higher voltages take longer ,s well as the higher the uF - micro fared  longer .
and at what SPL volume all 3 factors come into play . You can cut this in 1/2
by using a top breakin cd . I like the Isotek breakin cd , which has on track-3 
a 5 minute tune up  you can use everyday or once a week. Purest Audio has a good one ,as well as Ayre. These all work even at lower volume and are great 
for electronics also.  Contact enhancer the best and endorsed by NASA ,is 
Stabilant-22 ,or straight . I use plain Stabilant last for years and without question 
a liquid super conductor in a sense ,and can be effective of past 10 years per 
applications .i clean tube pins and connections with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol first.
then apply thin coat, give it 30 minutes then use tubes for sure sound better good to over 400 degrees good for any tube. I use on AC even though they don't endorse this .it keeps my Copper contacts from Oxydizing ,as well as enhance 
conductivity. It is a solid tip including Digital contacts ,will not ark or short 
like these Nightmare Silver pastes ,and no residue like pro Gold, or contac.
te Best out there Period, don't comment what sumiko, used to sell it was cut    10-1. Stabilant 22 is 4-1 with Alcohol . I use it straight up you need very little .
$50 for a small bottle I sprung for the $120 you get 3 x the amount .tip of the day.