NAD 3020 or C326BEE Integrated? Help me choose.

I have the opportunity to buy a restored/serviced 3020 in excellent condition or a like new 326BEE amplifier for essentially the same $$$.  I have a set of Klipsch RB-61 speakers and an Onkyo C-7030 CD player.  

Which would you choose and why?

Thank you for your input!
34dean
I am still torn.  My thinking is if I can get the 3020 at my strike price, I will try it knowing that a mint condition restored example is easily flippable.  If i can't get it at the price I want, I will go with the 326BEE and pay a little more for it if needed.  
A refurbished 3020 would certainly be flippable, depending on the 'strike price'. A 326BEE in good condition would also be an easy sell at $250. They are running ~$350 used now.
Purchased the 3020.  Couldn't pass up a mint example that had been completely restored, recapped and serviced.  

Are there any special instructions regarding warm up etc. with a vintage amp like this?  I have never owned anything this old.  Also, I assume I should turn off each time I use instead of leaving on all the time?

Thank you all!
I have had both  There is something about the sound of the 3020/7020 that is hard to explain  Faults and all it just sounds like music.  The newer stuff to me just sounds like something trying to make music.  The 325 and 326 are really good though and step up from the 320BEE.  Depends on what one likes.