Speaker companies with a focus on parts quality and measurements

Researching my next upgrade and am looking for good price/performance ratio with high quality drivers and public measurements. Currently using a pair of Chane A1rx-c bookshelf with a Rythmik F15 sub, and I'm actually quite happy with this setup. Right now I'm primarily looking at Ascend Acoustic's sierra-2 or something from Philharmonic, but I'd like to know if there are similar companies that I'm not yet aware of.
skinwalker
To answer some question:

I haven't heard any of these speakers, nor do I have any way of auditioning any of them. I'm in the midwest and would have to drive 3 hours to Chicago to find the nearest high end audio shop, and they still wouldn't have most of the speakers I wanted to listen to.

Currently running off a Yamaha RX-A1060 receiver, but I'm probably going to swap that out for an Emotiva XPA Gen3 and either an Emotiva XSP-1 or Parasound Halo 5 pre. I'd use my RME ADI-2 Pro as my DAC. Everything I look for in audio, whether recording or playback, is reference ruler flat response, detail, and clarity. Not looking for 'musical' speakers. Low end extension isnt a concern since ill be using a crossover with my F15HP sub.

Based on all of your suggestions and reading lots of reviews, I feel like I've narrowed my search a bit.

Ascend Sierra 2 - $1300
Revel M106 - $1350
PMC DB1 Gold - $~1300
Vandersteen VLR - $1275

Some that I've decided against
Philharmonitor - I feel that they are so similar to the sierra 2, but based on reviews I would probably go with the sierra for a planar tweeter speaker.
Monitor 100 - Too expensive
Amphion One18 - Too expensive

Again, really appreciate all the suggestions here. I've found a lot of companies that I'd never even heard of.
In case anyone is interested, I ended up getting a used pair of scansonic mb-1. Might also order the Sierra-2 and compare them.