What commerical audio system tweaks provide sound quality improvement??

If you look in any audio catalogue, whether Music Direct or Audio Advisor, there are usually several pages of  system tweaks.

What  tweaks in your opinion, work and actually provide real audible improvement??

Thank you , SJ

sunnyjim
One does NOT need to touch both hot and neutral to get a shock. All that is required is an electrical path from hot to ground. That can happen innumerable ways: damp floor, kid spilling his drink, or any other innocent means of being in contact with a grounded object while cleaning.

Oh, and did you ever think of your kid emulating what daddy does? There is 2 horsepower hiding behind every receptacle, waiting to get loose.

I stand by my posts. PLEASE disconnect at the panel.
Terry9
"One does NOT need to touch both hot and neutral to get a shock. All that is required is an electrical path from hot to ground. That can happen innumerable ways: damp floor, kid spilling his drink, or any other innocent means of being in contact with a grounded object while cleaning."

You would have to be cleaning the outlets with a conductive material to get shocked. Hint: do not use a coat hanger or similar item to clean your contacts. Tell your kid not to stick his fingers in both holes at the same time.

Geoff, you would have to be cleaning ONE outlet, the hot one, with a material that becomes conductive, for one reason or another; e.g. wet with perspiration. That and a path to ground, no matter how elusive or invisible.

And Geoff, I did not insult you nor your intelligence, so pray do not insult mine. There is no need for that.