What commerical audio system tweaks provide sound quality improvement??

If you look in any audio catalogue, whether Music Direct or Audio Advisor, there are usually several pages of  system tweaks.

What  tweaks in your opinion, work and actually provide real audible improvement??

Thank you , SJ

sunnyjim
Actually you would have to touch both Hot and Neutral at the same time with a CONDUCTOR. That would be pretty stupid, no? Audiophiles aren’t that stupid, are they?

@geoffkait I was thinking of the pebbles with the 'special crystal structure' that you tape or place on cables and components. It's a bag of rocks from a roadside attraction anywhere in the southwest...

You were thinking? I thought I smelled something burning.

Caig makes a good cleaner and a liquid polymer that is conductive

Don't waste money on spendy interconnects but gold plated ends are worthwhile.

ARC puts dampers on their tubes so you should too; turntables & cartridges would be best in another room if you cannot isolate them from surface vibrations as well as airborne vibrations.

Add that to what todd said above and ignore the trolls
Nitwit convention in progress. Please stand by. Randi is apparently applying the conductive fluid with his fingers.

One does NOT need to touch both hot and neutral to get a shock. All that is required is an electrical path from hot to ground. That can happen innumerable ways: damp floor, kid spilling his drink, or any other innocent means of being in contact with a grounded object while cleaning.

Oh, and did you ever think of your kid emulating what daddy does? There is 2 horsepower hiding behind every receptacle, waiting to get loose.

I stand by my posts. PLEASE disconnect at the panel.