Do I need a power conditioner?

I’m in the process of dropping a dedicated 20 amp circuit or 2 into the music room.
So if I have a dedicated circuit for the amp, and a dedicated circuit for everything else,
is a conditioner useful?
I have several fairly decent systems going that I tweek and retweek.
Just got around to upgrading cables. Avoided conditioners because, in general, they dampen the presentation.
Was using a PS Audio PPP for low power components. But fell for the Shunyata spiel.
Plugged in a Hydra 4 with a Python Helix and was very happy with how it cleaned up the Zu Druids.
Seems high sensitivity speakers maybe reveal the grunge also.
Moved it to my system with the Martin Logans and the presentation seemed a bit lean and just a bit lifeless, using just copperhead cable to Hydra. (using all Pangea to get from the Hydra to other components.)
Then I put a Black Mamba from Classe amp straight to the wall and Wow! Single most significant tweek ever for me.
So I’m thinking, maybe I don’t need the Denali I ordered if I just use a couple dedicated circuits and some Shunyata power cords everywhere.
Opinions?
Thanks. :)
leotis
@leotis

I haven't yet tried to run my Amps off of the Denali but the only reason for this is due to the location of my gear. Front End gear is on the other side of the room from where the Amps & Speakers are.

I wouldn't hesitate to run off the Denali if I could but doing so would involve a Front End equipment change/consolidation effort for me. I'm not sure if I will ever find the motivation to do that :)

Given what the Denali did for my system when I installed it I would be very surprised if it turned out to be a step backwards in SQ given the new 20A circuit you would be feeding it with and based on what you mention about your power needs.
Thanks for all the interesting responses. Just what I was hoping for.
Several interesting suggestions for further research (was unfamiliar with "balanced power"), and several first hand anecdotes. Guess we'll see when the unit arrives. Doubt I will need to use MD's liberal return policy. :)
No, don't waste yr money on a conditioner if you have dedicated circuits. Buy more music! Save up for better speakers!

I've listened to ~30 power conditioners...NO do not waste your money.  Plug into the wall outlet.  If you are concerned about lightning/surges put a lighting surge arrestor, home depot whole home protection device.  Square D, Eaton and other make these, they go right at your service panel and protect every component in the house.  Power conditioners ruin dynamics, soften everything, and do you no favors.  This is all subjective, you'll probably hear others telling you how great power conditioners are.  I've found them to be a waste of time...good luck on your quest.  :-)

Perhaps somewhat off topic but related; I have a hydra and plug the tuner, cd, phono into it but prefer the pre amp and amps plugged directly into the wall.   Someone above mentioned  flourecents;. OMG did my fluorescent front porch light cause me a world of hurt until I figured it out!   Stereo system was on its own dedicated 20 amp  circuit, problem is/was at the panel all the negative leads in the panel shared the same circuit, only the positives were not shared.   Once the front porch was turned on all hell broke loose!   LOUD buzzing which fried tweeters, tubes, mid woofers; very expensive problem.   Fluorescent lights pose a real problem.  Avoid them or own sufficiently shielded components.   My old Doge pre amp failed that test miserably.  Solution: A very well built First Sound tube pre amp.   And keep
the front porch light turned off when rockin'!