Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
That’s weird. I thought SR didn’t believe in fuse directionality. Ergo, the lettering direction would be irrelevant. The lettering direction would help figure out which way to flip the fuse when listening for proper direction, preventing the fuse from looking symmetrical. But the direction of the lettering would not be consistent from fuse to fuse if one were hoping the direction of letters was the tipoff.
Got ya. I'm not sure what to make of it. All I can say is it went away after. 

In my experience, the Black fuses are not so much inherently directional as they are initially directional. 

In this regard, I'm interested in anyone's opinion on the matter, but only those with actual in-depth listening experience. 

Despite the caveat above, I'm sure that our favorite thread lurkers will have a cow over this observation. So it goes....
Did you mean crow?

Never heard the "cow" comment before, but I'm an Australian and we say to "crow over", ie. to boast, gloat over something.

I have three blacks and I just put them in, listen, then reverse and select the way which sounds the best(I have heard a difference in some cases).

I did the same for the two beeswax and the 6 x Hi Fi Tuning Fuses(which have a directional arrow).