Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
This is the amp I am using to drive them right now. It started its life as a Cary Rocket 88r. I modified it to the hilt with....

- all high quality film caps in the power supply (Clarity TC, ASC, Obbligato)  and increased the capacitance. Needed to add a wooden expansion chassis to fit the film caps in the power supply. A double decker build. 
- Arizona capacitor blue cactus coupling caps
- Western electric NOS hook up wire
- Mills MRA resistors
- Moved the RCA jacks right next to the input tube and also made more direct connection in addition to shortening the signal path
- removed all electrolytics caps and replaced with Clarity and Theta caps.
- removed binding posts and use Teflon posts to "clamp" the output transformer leads directly to the nude speaker cable.
- direct soldered high quality power cord

There is more, but you get the idea....

Here are some pics.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/grannyring1/slideshow/Cary%20Rocket%2088r%20upgrade%20and%20mod

Outstanding and can't wait to hear your report after 300+ hours; those caps should be at their best by then...

Wig
Wow that's some ambitious work Grannyring. I've recently been using clarity TC caps and have had very good results. Enjoy!
Hi Bill,
I can appreciate the time and effort you put in accomplishing this project,  very nice work. You are right,  this is not a simple crossover by any means.. I know how well the stock Crescendos sound.  With the improvement via better parts it must be quite heavenly. 
Charles 
Jet, those TC caps are the best I have heard in a power supply! Hard to fit because they are so large however. The Arizona Blue Cactus caps are wonderful for coupling. Wonderful tone.