Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
ProLogue Premium preamplifier is not a perfect match Atma-sphere m60 mono block amps, too much noise coming out of the preamp.  I got gears like power conditioning, shielded rca cables, auto transformers and even re-wire my electrical cables to a earth grounding.  I think the lack of balanced differential setup is the main culprits of these issue.
I have prologue PL as preamp in my system, Passlabs XA30.5 as power amp and speakers are Spatial M1 turbo! My impression after replacing SS amp(Roksan Caspian M2) is the sound stage is wider( better 3d image) but bass was that I love more on PL, so liquid and soft! One thing more PL does not cause any fatigue compare to SS in my system! (I usually listen to music during weekend about 6 to 8 hours). The only thing I can complain is missing XLR connectors for input and output plus remote though I barely use it!

I've had my prima luna dialogue premium integrated for a little over a year now and absolutely love it.  I can listen to it for hours and never get tired of it, its just so smooth and natural sounding.  Count me in as a prima luna lover.
I purchased a new Rogue Cronus Magnum 2 Integrated Amp about 6 months ago after trading a McIntosh 6500 Integrated that I owned for a few years. The Rogue had a very nice sound but it had an annoying hum coming through the transformer and the speakers. Rogue customer service was great and they made many suggestions to try to alleviate the problem but to no avail. After nothing worked they exchanged my unit for another. Same issue with the hum with the new unit. Finally it was suggested that my speakers were too efficient (Klipsch Heresey 3) or I had an electrical interference with the wiring in my home. After a few weeks I decided to trade the Rogue for a Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated. There is no hum, and its dead quiet. The build quality is fantastic. The cage is a work of art. The sound is the best I have heard and far surpasses the sound quality of the McIntosh. I highly recommend this amp.

I am always looking at the listings for Primaluna here . For as many that have been sold you do not see many for sale . And the ones for sale sell quickly if priced right . Looking myself for a Dialogue Premium hp integrated .