Berkeley vs Bryston vs Lampizator

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare a Lampizator DAC (so many iterations out there) to a Berkeley Alpha 2 or a Bryston BDA-3?  Or has anyone compared the Berkeley Alpha 2 to the Bryston BDA-3? If so, I'm interested in your opinions. 

rockyboy
If you think Bricasti has a big price tag, last I looked at the Berkeley, I believe that is is almost double the price.
I also had a Lampizator Big 6 then heard the Bricasti M1, sold the Lampi and never looked back.

(Dealer disclaimer)
I depends if you want "lit up from within" gorgeous colorful sound or something drier, more "black and white" so to say.

The big 6 is a fundamentally different technology to the Atlantic and 7 series.

The Big 6 was a NOS multibit chip using small dual triode output tubes.

The 7 series and the Atlantic both use discrete R2R ladders for PCM and discrete "chipless" architecture for DSD. There are NO Dac chips in these units. On top of that, the output tubes are now Directly Heated Triodes (power amp tubes) for the output in the 7 series and 4P1L pentodes run in triode mode for the Atlantic line.

They are VERY different to the Big6 and to the old Level4.

Incidentally, I have never been a big fan of the Big 6.

The Atlantic is the most linear sounding Lampi, but the GG can be tailored to whatever you need by changing the recti and output tubes in combination. You can even use a SS 5v recti with pinouts in a Lampi!!