Integrated Amp Suggestions for Dynaudio Contour 3.4LE

Just bought a floor model of these speakers at a good price. I currently have an NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated and would love to hear how I could do better. Any thoughts on what integrated would best pair with these speakers?

One other twist. I also own the Magnepan 1.7's. It would be great if I had an integrated amp that would sound great with both speakers. That may be a tall order and I am mainly concerned about driving the Dynaudios but just thought I would throw it out there.

Many thanks

Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
for these speakers i would search for krell fbi:) if budget low I would risk with krell s550i.I am driving s1.4 LE with krell kav500i.Bass and control of the sound first rate:)
...how much distance is between your seat and speakers...do you like to listen most of the time music loud...which type of music do you listen...
My listening position is about 10 feet from the speakers. I don't listen to at super loud levels but certainly not at really low levels either. I listen to a wide variety of music but I probably lean most towards singer songwriter (Jackson Browne, Griffin House), folk/country rock (Eagles), acoustic and straight rock. Love R&B/Soul as well particularly Al Green. 
Someone mentioned Rogue CM2 earlier,  I would not use it to drive Dynos.  I didn't like that  combo at all. I think a SS amp is better for Dynos.  I heard them powered by a Hegel and Naim and both sounded very good.  
Thanks nycjlee. I've received a lot of great recommendations and hope to audition quite a few amps.  I realize that only my ears will know, but just curious if all of these recommendations would be superior to my current amp, the NAD M3 Dual Mono. I've noticed that no one has suggested an NAD amp, even a newer one. I assume that brand is a notch below the others in most people's minds?

One other thing. I originally said my budget was under $5,000. I would be willing to go up a bit if I thought I could do considerably better.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the great advice. I really like this forum.