Does anyone have Audioquest red wild or wel speaker cables?

Does anyone here have the higher end Audioquest speaker wire like the redwood wildwood and the wel?
joey_v
I auditioned a single-biwire 8’ Redwood in my system a couple years ago. Nice cable, but I tuned them down to stick with my biwire of Mont Blanc (prior series; like half an Oak) on bottom and KE-4 up top -- which has slightly less metal overall, but slightly more PSS silver. As expected, the Redwood had slightly better smoothness and coherence overall, whereas my biwire had a touch more treble sparkle and maybe detail. It was quite close overall, which is why I didn’t drop a ton of cash for the Redwood. I would’ve upgraded if it were significant.

I recently replaced the KE-4 with a Kilimanjaro (like half a WEL in PSS content), which when biwired with Mont Blanc makes for a cable almost identical in geometry and awg to the tree series, and with overall PSS/PSC+ metal content that places it between the Redwood and Wild Wood. I’m going off memory but I’d say it’s at least incrementally better than a Redwood. The KE-4 is now making for a great dedicated supertweeter cable, too.

I think you’d want a Wild if you’re concerned with getting close to the very top performance, but the list prices are stratospheric. A good used deal is bound to come up. The Redwood is really nice sounding but I think it should be priced lower for what it offers ($8800 list for an 8’ pair is too much for a mostly PSC+ cable). One thing about the newer AQ tree series -- cosmetically, they’re on another level beyond the prior counter-spiral series.

I’ve also been upgrading my interconnects to Wind/Sky/Wild level, and those have been fruitful upgrades so far -- the resolution difference between the Colorado and a good PSS silver IC are fairly striking.
To complete the thread, I bought a pair of Audioquest WEL (newest version) speaker cables and I am 100% happy with them.  Anyone looking for input, just PM me.  Not a lot of info or owners of this wonderful end-game cable out there.  
I have the fake wel speaker cables confirmed after you sending me the photos of yours. Thanks. I have yet to find a real pair of these for sale anywhere