Freezing an LCD TV

I am wanting to put a 50 inch lcd tv in my cabin. The problem is that I don't keep the place heated when I am not there in the winter. It's not uncommon to arrive at the cabin and the temperature inside is 20-30 degrees below zero. Will this damage the tv? I would assume it "should" be OK if I make sure it is warmed up before turning it on.
Any opinions???
Thanks!
nuguy
Wow- I would not risk it, but you can try asking the TV gurus at avsforum.com.
The last time I moved it was in December. I live in Canada where it can get a bit chilly. My stuff was in his truck in cold weather for close to a week. Upon delivery and unloading, the driver specifically warned that I not use any electronic equipment such as my TV for at least a day after it returned to room temperature. In very cold weather, as equipment warms up, you can get condenstation in the equipment, especially on little metal parts. Until it evaporates, the water can cause significant damage. The driver said his company had customers whose TVs were damaged and even caught fire when they were used before they defrosted. I would also think that the cold weather would adversely affect the picture quality since LCDs use fluorescent backlighting. Anybody who uses fluorescent lights in cold weather, like in my unheated garage, knows thay they take a bit of time to recover their brightness when it is cold.
I have the same situation and leave my CRT TV and stereo equipment through the winter and never have any problem. I would worry more about theft and would try to find a place to store that bad boy during the off season.
Thanks everyone. I actually go there just as much in the winter as the summmer. As does Maineiac, I leave my crt, marantz receiver, sat receiver etc... and have had no problems. I do warm the place up before turning anything on. I believe Mark's comment makes perfect sence although it's not what I wanted to hear. I'd better do some research and try to find an alternate plan.
Thanks again!!!