Power cable recommendations under $1k

Does anyone have any power cable recommendations under 1k? Right now I am considering the Cardas Clear Beyond Power. I am looking for a rich, natural, and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm. I am going to be replacing a Cardas Golden Reference  power cable, which is a fantastic cable, but is just a smidge too dry with my DAC and allows for a tiny bit of a loss of air around the instruments in my system. I have heard the Beyond Power  is a bit more neutral on the neutral side, but still very smooth, so I was thinking this might be a good replacement. Are there any others I should also consider in this price range?
nemesis1218
MIT Oracle AC3. Look up MIT on this site. Joe Abrams of Equus Audio is an authorized dealer
I've had excellent experience with. You 'must' call him to get the best price.He often has demo's and trade-ins well within your price range. 

I actually was impressed w/ the Wire World Electra7. Very nice PC.
Happy Listening!
I’ll add a vote for Wireworld Silver Electra Series 7 - easily bested Shunyata Alpha Ztron and PS Audio PS12 in a recent back to back test. Super high resolution and still manages to be very well balanced with tight, deep bass and sweet, soaring highs. Super liquid throughout and does the least harm of anything I’ve heard so far. Just plain neutral.
I have never heard a wit's worth of difference with PC's until I got the Shunyata Venom 3 power.  The improvement is very audible, with more separation of the instruments and a wider soundstage.  Well worth the $120.  They have a pricey version of the Venom PC that is probably even more revealing.  

I recent bought some Silnote ICs that  are the best ever in my system for $199: the Morpheus Reference Series II IC.  They are stunning IC's at their price point.  I am going to order either their Poseidon GL or GS Reference PC's priced at $99 and $199, respectively.  Silnote has an array of much more price cabling if you want to go up the food chain, but these PC might be as revealing as you like for way under a kilobuck.  They have a demo period in which to audition them.    

So nemesis; are you going to contact Joe Abrams at Equus Audio 
and follow up re the MIT Oracle AC3 non networked,silver clad fine purity
copper power cords I suggested?