Speaker choice advise requested...

Greetings all. This is a quasi-follow up to an earlier discussion. I currently have Magnepan .7's which I do like however room configuration is probably restricting their true performance to about 75%. So, I have been toying with the idea of a speaker change. My primary music tastes is electric blues with a dose of classic rock (Aerosmith, Tull etc.) and a smattering of country, old swing and guitar jazz. So, I have put together a short list of possibilities from internet research. They are: Tektron Lore, Klipsch Heresy III, and Tannoy 6XT(?) may have goofed that model #....Ok, let 'er rip!

128x128beernut
I have a Wyred integrated which I do like and source is an Oppo BDP 105 and a Denon TT. I do not have the resistors installed in the speakers..My amp is very well reviewed as is the widely popular Oppo. Speaker cables are Spelts anti-cables which are known to be a good match with Magnepans. I really can't move the entertainment center because it's weight but it was a good question...
(((My amp is very well reviewed)))
I am not a reviewer.
 Assembling a great system has nothing in common
 with a popularity contest.
I have done exact comparisons with your equipment related to your scenario.
I am actually trying to help you.
If you can get to the back of the speakers try installing the supplied
and factory recommended 1.2 ohm resistors and report back with results.
 Best JohnnyR
Goodness, it's not his amp or fuses.  The Maggies are a fussy speaker for placement, that's Maggy knowledge 101.  Suggesting that someone try a Bryston, when he's got quite a respectable integrated amp, does not seem helpful.  

If the speakers aren't blooming well, then attenuating the tweeters by installing the resistors won't create more bloom.  

People aren't reading the thread.  The OP mentions his amp(and clearly mentions his issues) and people are suspecting the amp, and asking why he won't mention it.  Sigh.  

Beernut, you seriously can't go wrong with either the Tannoys or the Klipsch for the kind of music you prefer.  I'd say your research is bang on.  I'm suggesting Tannoy because I own them and prefer them over the Paradigm, Ascend, and Pioneer speakers I've compared them to.   But there is a big following for Klipsch too.

Thank you 213runnin. I've pretty much admitted I'm trying to fit a square peg in a round hole but try I did. Now, if I decide to make a change, what is the best choice?