Pass Labs 150.8 and XP-20 versus PrimaLuna Dialogue Premier HP integrated

Hello all!

Considering moving from PL to Pass Labs 150.8 and XP 20. Thinking about moving to separates and Solid state. The PL sounds awesome but I think I want a bit more punch on the low end and overall fullness. 

Would love to to hear feedback. 

hambon
Thanks for the feedback. I have heard good stuff on the PassLabs 250.8. Especially paired up with SF OlyIII. Curious on what Preamp would fit the best. 
The Pass Labs .8 series are truly excellent amps. I have a friend who has the 60.8. I  would go with a used Audio Research Ref 5se for the preamp.  IMHO it is better than the XP 20.  And ARC Ref preamps work really well with Pass amps. A little tube magic without as much upkeep.
I have the X150.8 and the OP will definatly get more punch in the low end.  I agree that the valve pre-amp and solid state power-amp is an awesome combination. 
Another +vote for the ARC Ref5SE pre-amp.
It mates very well w/ a SS power amp.  If one enjoys electric guitar and electric Bass music, then, a SS power amp is warranted.
Eniac26 your statement mentioning Primaluna in the same sentence as Pass Labs in my opinion is very uneducated and obviously sounds like you have a strong dislike for a particular brand. Have YOU compared the 2 products and listened back to back? If so, what model of each. I mean come on lets play fair here before throwing one brand under the bus. Have you read reviews for Primaluna especially the Dialogue Premium and Premium HP?  You might be surprised what you find. Stereophile rated the Dialogue Premium (non HP) as one of the best amps he has ever heard at any price. Just be fair and do some research before making statements about a product please.