Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

Hi Everyone,

I have a Mark Levinson System (30.6 DAC, 52 pre-amp and 532 amp) with all Nordost Tyr 2 wiring, expect the digital cable which is Valhalla 1.

System is very 3D sounding but I can tell more could be achieved.

Spoke to Bob yesterday and placed an order.

Will see if this will be an improvement 

Ozzy,

I ordered spades on both ends.  My speakers use the Cardas connector that has a knob to tighten both leads with equal force at the same time.

This is a great and clever connector but bananas really don't work well.  I bring the spades up from underneath rather than over the top. 

I also like spades at the amp end for a tighter fit, although my amp's binding posts are kind of close together.  Bananas might have been easier to connect, but I still like the spades.  Also with heavy cables, spades don't pull the binding post downward as much as a banana might.

lprules1962,

What type of cables did you order? No matter though, comparing them to the Nordost will surprise you.

jsm71,

I have been using spades also, but with my latest 2 way DIY speaker project I have ordered banana's for them. The connections will be quite high off the ground and I hope the banana's stay connected.

Lprules1962, please let us know what you think about speaker cables in compare with Nordost Tyr2.

When I got speaker cables and power cords from Bob, I heard immediate improvement from  Bobs power cords (yellow and blue) in compare with my Fusion Audio magic cords with furutech FI-50 connectors.

But the Graphene speakers cables even after 150 hours of burning had not been better in my system than latest luminist version of Purist audio Aqueous speaker cables. The Purist sounded more natural with better defined bass and bigger sounstage. I had to return Graphene speaker cables, but still keeping the power cords. They just simply outstanding especially considering their price.

Post removed