What is more accurate , the fozgometer or the diplay of the oscilloscoop

Would like to know sure about the azimuth of the cartridge ,a visual check first ,than the result of the fozgo , just a bit differance between the left and right channel , than both channels in mono , green led and a little shiny of the red led for the right side .Than looking at the display of my techtronix dual beam oscilloscoop , both channels 
even , no differance in amplitude . Playing a piece of music , perfect ! What is true ? Can you adjust your cartridge with the fozgo with results in the description ? Ofcourse I did the calibration of the fozgo.

128x128hansk46
@lewm no one is suggesting that the cantilever is off, the issue is with the stylus. Here's a clear explanation of the difference from Mikey (paragraph 8)

http://www.analogplanet.com/content/crazy-little-thing-called-azimuth-part-1#x6kLUutKlRvolsZM.97
Neither Mikey nor I are perfect.  He wrote (among many other words):
"Were the stylus perfectly aligned with the cantilever, cantilever perpendicularity to the record surface would guaranty minimum crosstalk and correct setting of azimuth."

He left out what is going on at the other end of the cantilever.  As I said, if the magnets are not correctly aligned around the vibrating cantilever/coil assembly, then too, the cartridge will not achieve best crosstalk when the stylus/cantilever are perpendicular to the V-shaped groove.  So, in sum, he left out the bit about the magnets; I left out the point that he makes above and elsewhere throughout his paper.  Put us together, and you've got a more complete story.

Read more at http://www.analogplanet.com/content/crazy-little-thing-called-azimuth-part-1#VtqFlkIgexQq2XZJ.99
I like to thank you all for your input , I do think now the fozgo is a very accurate tool , that is the question now for me can you adjust your
cartridge in the way that left and right output are exactly the same ?
My problem is the Dynavector te kaitora rua , when I adjust the cartridge to get a near output of both channels , the cartridge angle is oblique .
I think the cantilever is out of adjustment , perhaps by the use of a tangial arm .I replaced the arm by a Holborne normal arm ,bought another 
cartridge , the Dynavector DV XX2 MK 2 , and now I have perfect values measured . The kaitora will be checked here in Holland by v/d Hul.