What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Marillion FEAR(F**k Everyone And Run) into Soundsmith OCL-retipped Lyra Helikon> SME 3012R> Luxman PD444.  Probably Marillion's best(and most cleverly titled) album since Brave. My favorite working prog rock band. 
Jazz Party, Claude Bolling,on my 'ancient' Goldmund Studietto. Anyone else have this record. Happy holidays. Pete
Neil Diamond  "Hot August Night" - Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Pink Floyed  "Dark Side of The Moon" - Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Journey "Escape"- Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Al Stewart  "Year of The Cat" - Mobile Fidelity Origional Master Recording

Vintage, Thorens TD105 w/ Audioquest B100M MC

Even though these and several other of my 80s collections are more than 30 years old and played many times over the past years, they still sound incredible. One of my favorite is an early recording of Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass "Whipped Cream & Other Delights" (mind blowing)
Gotta say - I'm still in love with the old analogue.
Happy listening,
Jim
jhills,

I was given, as a very young lad, the Herb Albert (lp) "Whipped Cream & Other Delights". I'm going to pick it up over the holidays from my parents house. Thanks!

Brandi Carlile "Bear Creek"  / Townshend Rock 7/Funk Firm FXR/Dynavector Karat D3