Do you clean your records before play, after play, or once (and then never again)?

All my records have been cleaned at least once, but after play, I'll drop it in my Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner for a quick re-clean. I figure if my stylus is digging / loosening anything in the grooves, it's a good opportunity to get that junk out of there. How about you?
128x128nrenter

For record cleaning, I have two vacuum units- a KAB EV-1 that uses our home vacuum for suction ($169) and a VPI 16.5 ($700 but I know a dealer that discounts them.)

All records get a deep clean using the KAB. The VPI is used as a maintenance/before play vacuum.

Deep Clean:

MoFi Pure Enzyme: 5 minute soak per side
Vacuum with KAB after each side
Spin Clean with fluid at 2x recommended strength using Aquafina water
Vacuum
Fresh Sleeve

Before Play:
Todd The Vinyl Junkie Vinyl-Zyme Gold fluid
Vacuum with VPI

Notes: don't go double strength on the Spin Clean fluid if you don't have a vacuum.

Also, you'll note that albums are vacuumed once before they hit the Spin Clean. You'll be shocked how much garbage still comes out in the Spin Clean vat. I'm thinking the Enzyme soak loosens the garbage in the grooves. The Spin Clean plus vacuum actually removes it.

Budget option: I get remarkable results using London Jazz Collector's DIY cleaning solution and a 3D-printed home vacuum attachment I purchased off eBay: 

https://londonjazzcollector.wordpress.com/for-audiophiles/home-brew-cleaner-for-vacuum-rcms/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291452416779

I clean new & used records on an as-needed basis. 

Add Blue Sticky Tack for stylus cleaning (every 5 or 6 spins), dryer sheets, and an anti-stat brush, and you'll have clean records for a song. 

I first used L'Art du Son on my Keith Monks. Then I used Walker 4 Steps enzymes and the Keith Monks fluid for re-clean from time to time. After that I tried AIVS and liked it better than Walker especially for a less "dry midrange".
now I have bought a KLAudio but kept the KM (because I 😍 this machine). 
Now all my record collection is washed first with enzymes and second with ultrasonic.
Recently I bought again a bottle of L'Art du Son for periodic re clean and find it is best sounding when I make a final clean with it. It is not expensive and if you let the fluid for 2 minutes on the record it cleans really well. And more than that it makes music sound really good to my ears.
@mapman 

I came across this ultrasonic cleaner, reviewed by Fremer on his web site,  Analogplanet. Even though I have a VPI 16.1, I am considering one of these in the future. I really like the advantage of being able to clean 12 records at a time. The price is considerably less then other ultrasonic on the market, and you can purchase options/attachments separately.